Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday

Well, here it is, Sunday and half way through my recovery time, my daughter went home to Clacton yesterday :-( but I guess the children and Michael needed her more than me!  It was lovely spending time with her though.

Had my first day out, went to Stratford Antiques and Interiors Centre, Barry buys his stamps there and I spend time with my friend Pat, I also bought a beautiful mirror, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, now I have to decide where to put it.

I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo yesterday so downloaded some more images and made two lovely cards, one for a 60th Wedding anniversary and the other a belated birthday card, I should have sent the card the week I went into hospital, in the rush I forgot it, but Di is a good friend and I'm sure she'll forgive me (hope so)

Thanks to BJ I have now turned off the Word verfication, so I am now going to attempt to upload my photos on to my blog, don't know if I'll be successful, guess I'll find out soon lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment