Monday 5 August 2013

Another day in the life....

What a wonderful weekend - well Sunday anyway! My new Dyan Rievely stamps arrived and I planned how to do this in my journal, making the swimsuit and the shoes silver glitter! I got to Bee Crafty and Pauline had a set of Dyan's stamp that I hadn't got , (but now have :-)) To top it all Bev had received my skullduggery mask!! Wow what a feeling, I had such a wonderful day and was so pleased with the work I did, I used Black Gesso for the first time to very good effect! and was pleased with what I achieved. Pauline also let me use a background stamp she had, it made the stockings into fishnet with tears!!




2 comments:

  1. I love your journal page Maggie, the stamps you've used are fab, and I love the way you've given her sparkle, genius. Didn't we have a fab day, crafting and talking, can't wait for the next one. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages Maggie, absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete